[diggers350] Property & Freedom

Richard Chisnall rchisnall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:08:28 GMT 2010

> In truth the implantation of the ideology of private property is very deep. Roughly 90% of all British law is property law, I believe

...which is hardly surprising when, for hundreds of years, ownership
of land was a prerequisite of entry into the political classes:
justice of the peace, councillor, member of parliament, and more. The
ideology of private property ownership suffuses most legislation and
is nowadays all the more powerful due to its invisibility.

--
/Richard

http://barefootreporting.blogspot.com

Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values - Dalai Lama