Pavan Sukhdev: you can have progress without GDP-led growth - The Ecologist

Steve Gwynne satoritree at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 18:07:59 GMT 2010

The inevitable is now happening and the green economy, that is, The Ecological Society, is slowly becoming mainstream.

>From now on, I feel anything we do has to promote The Ecological Society foremost which may or may not be constituted as :-

ecological rights and responsibilities
local democratic soveriegnty
the global commons
and mutualism

as the basis of an interdependent network of communities striving to achieve ecological harmony, ecological sustinability and enlightened ecologcal change.

See ----
http://www.theecologist.org/Interviews/402389/pavan_sukhdev_you_can_have_progress_without_gdpled_growth.html

May we live in interdependant bliss.

Steve