[Diggers350] Beggar Society

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Tue Jul 20 13:47:21 BST 2010

Anti Thatcherites in the Conservative party are very limited in what
they can do by the Thatcherites who are almost as strong there as they
are in New Labour.

Should  Capitalists be allowed to destroy Capitalism by continuing the
misuse of Keynes theory?   Or should we point out that there must be a
progressive tax on all wealth to clear the National debt that Thatcher
doubled when she could have eliminated it.   Let them continue on the
inflationary road to total ruin and chaos?

One thing is apparent.    No Organisation is offering a workable
alternative for social survival.    The Government just withdrew index
linked savings certificates from sale.   That indicates that the
Government is now aware that it is insolvent and should stop trading.

The present developing collapse is due to Marx's internal contradiction
in Capitalism that Keynes designed his theory to circumvent.     But no
Government since Stafford Cripps has used the taxation side of
Keynes.    The present crisis is worse than the situation Cripps faced.

Unfortunately even a total economic collapse now will not save this
Creation of Life from Mass Extinction.   - send to that other list.

Ilyan