JB SPRAY Squat, Nottingham in Court on Thursday

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Tue Jun 1 03:43:05 BST 2010

JB SPRAY Squat, Nottingham Under Threat of Eviction

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05/452027.html

London Gaza Flotilla speeches  http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/37550

JB SPRAY | 25.05.2010 14:50 |
<http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05//en/topics/freespaces/>Free
Spaces |
<http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05//en/topics/repression/>Repression

<http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05//en/topics/socialstruggles/>Social
Struggles |
<http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05//en/regions/nottinghamshire/>Nottinghamshire

<http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05//en/regions/sheffield/>Sheffield
| <http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05//en/regions/world/>World
This morning the JB SPRAY squat in Radford, Nottingham was served
notice of a court date on Thursday 3/6/10. The landlord intends to
obtain a possession order to force us from the building. We intend to
resist, but we need your help.

JB SPRAY

This morning the JB SPRAY squat in Radford, Nottingham was served
notice of a court date on Thursday 3/6/10. The landlord intends to
obtain a possession order to force us from the building.

We need help to save our home - people, tools, materials, sympathetic
media, legal support. The JB SPRAY provides vital housing for a group
of community-minded social activists and is also possibly the
biggest, most beautiful squat in England. Its eviction would be a
great loss to the local area, Nottingham and squatting in the UK.

Please spread the word and if you or anyone you know can help, call
07817493824 or email
[]
 <mailto:jbspray at hotmail.co.uk>jbspray at hotmail.co.uk

With your help we will resist and we will win - CAN'T GO, WON'T GO!

JB SPRAY
-
  e-mail: <mailto:jbspray at hotmail.co.uk>jbspray at hotmail.co.uk