June 7 Fwd: [EM-activists] re: next Democracy Village HIgh court date, put onto all lists please. Mon Jun 7 10.30am Strand

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:22:29 BST 2010

Nice idea for everyone to add themselves to the list of defendants.
Please forward.. !

http://democracyvillage.org/?page_id=131

High Court date, adjournment to Mon Jun 7, 10.30 am
Come and join the fun!
Next High Court date, Monday Jun 7, 10.30 am at the High Court in the Strand.
This is a once in a lifetime experience, much much funnier than Alice
in Wonderland and Monty Python rolled into one.
Witness and take part in amazing scenes as Democracy does their heads in!
Don't Miss it!!!!
Scoreline so far:
Democracy 1 Boris 0
MORE DEFENDANTS CAN STILL BE ADDED TO LIST
19 defendants have added their names (or entities) to the list at the
High Court, but the MORE THE MERRIER!
YOU TOO CAN STAND UP AND DEFEND THE DEMOCRACY VILLAGE.
To add your name to the list of defendants, contact Bindmans on 020 7833 4433
It is still possible to become a defendant of Democracy. You do not
need to live on the Village, you can say I have/will visit the village
and I want to defend my right to be on Parliament Square for
reason...(whatever reason you feel...including being a homeless person
who has no particular interest in the Afghan war, or being a tourist
who likes the scenery and is inspired to set up a Democracy Village
back home). The longer our list of defendants, the more complicated
the categories of named persons, persons unknown, and persons
semi-known or only vaguely known, the more difficult it will be to
arrive at judgements any time soon! Every particular category needs to
be adjudged on its own merits, so USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS!
YAY! Imagination IZ seizing power!