[diggers350] Moy Estate raptor poisoning - police swoop

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sun Jun 6 23:14:18 BST 2010

Amory should have been warned.   If he knew staff were doing such he
would not allow walkers.    It could have been a poacher.     What was
it set to catch?     Was there bait?
Was it on an identifiable track?    Was it lambing time in a
neighbouring field?  A field studies center should have made useful
instruction out of that find  - or was there rabbit stew for dinner?
Ilyan