Eco-Village seeding

Kew Bridge Eco diggers360 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 22:28:46 GMT 2010

Greetings,
Spring is coming and at Kew Bridge Eco Village, we are busy planting the seeds for more villages to grow and flourish in London.

We would love you to come and help us create a vision for another low-impact, perma-culture community to spring up inside the urban jungle.

If you are interested in living within a sustainable urban eco-village, come to Kew Bridge this Tuesday (9th) at 7pm to eat some food and share some ideas.  (Map here)

Peace and Love

All at Kew Bridge Eco Village
Tel:   07967864370
PS:  This will be the first of several Tuesday evening meetups to establish a new eco-village, so if you can't make it this time, please feel free to join us again the following Tuesday evening.
Directions: You can get to Kew Bridge on the train from London Waterloo or by tube to Gunnersbury on the District Line.  There are also buses from Hammersmith.