Fwd: Saturday May 8th PA Following Thurs6th [EM-activists] Peace Festival 8-)

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed May 5 06:35:04 BST 2010

 kew eco-village now facing eviction appear to be transferring themselves to
parliament square which is great news. thursday 6th there is going to be
a peace festival so please everyone in or near london come down after lunch
and especially for tea time. but also please help get the word out for
saturday rally for democracy , people's assembly and the call for campers of
all different campaign stripes to get their tent down in the square. see
below

here is  Monbiot reference to Sat 2pm:

"Whatever the outcome of the election, the real fight begins after 6 May, as
we build a mass democracy movement that ensures that we can never be
colonised by a parasitic political class – of any colour – again. It starts
with a rally in Parliament Square at 2pm on Saturday. During and after this
election, we must demand something better, rather than fleeing from
something worse."

Rest of article good too - sum up of Labour record and overall betrayal
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/may/03/parasite-new-labour-fear-hope