[diggers350] Proof- CAP causes houseprice rises?

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Mon May 10 00:20:47 BST 2010

It might be more useful to require that all agricultural land used for
housing should be organised to produce as much food from its gardens as
was produced from the fields.

I had a Uncle who was invited to China, over forty years ago to advise
them on farming. He toured the country, and when he go back to Peking
reported that he had not seen one farm, what he had seen was endless
gardening.

The crass stupidity now is EU farmers are paid to take their land out of
farming and plant trees.   Foresters sit up and take note:    Plant lots
of  Walnuts and Monkey puzzle trees in your forests to feed you when the
farmers fail.

Ilyan