New members wanted for Low-Impact Community

Charlotte charlotte at tuxdeluxe.org
Fri Sep 24 12:53:35 BST 2010

NEW MEMBERS WANTED for Collective Eco-Community
Landmatters Co-operative Permaculture Project

Fanstatic opportunity to join our low-impact, Permaculture, residential
community on 42 acres of grassland and woods near Totnes, South Devon.
Families and individuals are welcome to apply. Living space negotiable,
available from late October. Skills in horticulture, co-operatives, woodland,
environmental education, carpentry, engineering, fundraising and communication
all relevant. You need to be willing and able to develop a land-based
livelihood, work collectively, take part in a shared transport system, reduce
your ecological footprint, be resilient, and respect the Earth.
We are having “Information & Meet the Co-op� day on September 25th 11am - 4pm.
For more info please email us via www.landmatters.org.uk as soon as possible on the web here.
http://landmatters.org.uk/index.php?option=com_contact

Or by post or phone:
01803 712718