Ecotopia Newsletter Ecotopia 2012 preparation !!!

Ecotopia Newsletter tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 22:55:03 BST 2011

(Mailing list information, including
unsubscription instructions, is located at the end of this message.

Ecotopia Newsletter (1-21 Aug. 2012, Flaeming Region (Germany)

After the succesfull first Ecotopia Preparation
meeting we have had in Jänschwalde an second one
ist planned in Winter, to choose the right date we made a doodle:

http://www.doodle.com/ra8yvypf97n2bgw9

Gave to the date which is for you possible....

If you like the report of thelast Ecotopia 2012
in Jänschwalde please dorp an email to
info at ecotopia2012.org, also wenn you like to be
updated about the Ecotopia 2012 preparation,

Greetings.

Dorothee&Wam:-)

Ecotopia on Facebook: http://fb.ecotopia2010.org