Lancaster cohousing update

Kathy Bashford tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 21:59:07 BST 2011

Dear All

Work started on site today!  Full members are celebrating tonight in Lancaster.

This Sunday (August 28th) is our regular
brunch.  There can also be a tour - if you would
like a tour please could you contact us before
Sunday or turn up at brunch.  The tour will be limited because of the work.

  11am Brunch
<http://www.whaletailcafe.co.uk/>WhaleTail, 78a
Penny Street, Lancaster, LA1 1XN

  1.30pm Site tour Forge Bank, Halton
(<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=LA2+6RH&sll=54.076865,-2.75671&sspn=0.011406,0.038624&ie=UTF8&ll=54.077168,-2.754779&spn=0.011406,0.038624&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A>map).
Meet at the Mill building.

There is a 1 bed home and 3 3 bed homes available
in the project as well as the Heron Bank
homes.  One of these is an extra upstairs living
home with a high ceiling that we recently decided
to build.  More details at the website
<http://www.lancastercohousing.org.uk/>http://www.lancastercohousing.org.uk/.

Best wishes,

Kathy
01524 842924 / 07825610342

--
Do you want to live or work in an eco community?  See
<http://www.lancastercohousing.org.uk/>http://www.lancastercohousing.org.uk/