Lib peer speaks out as Dale Farm supporters camp opens

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Aug 25 21:31:42 BST 2011

Dale Farm is a running sore of injustice,
perpetrated by those that delight in creating division, conflict and hatred.
The Devil, or The Tory party.....?

Lord Avebury speaks out today
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-14667794

Camp Constant

Saturday August 27-29, we have our Solidarity
Long Weekend and the opening of Camp Constant, a
base which residents have encouraged us to build at Dale Farm.
http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/

Camp Constant is a mass gathering of national and
international supporters of the Dale Farm
community will commence on the ‘Big weekend’,
Saturday, 27th, 11 am to Monday 29th August 5 pm,
which is the final weekend before Travellers have
been told they must abandon their homes or face
the bulldozers. Residents of Dale Farm have
invited supporters down for a long weekend of
skill sharing and cultural celebration. Join us for:

* Training for legal observers and human rights monitors (Saturday & Sunday)
* Practical eviction resistance workshops
* Acoustic music on Saturday night
* Films on Sunday evening
* Media training (Saturday), independent media,
photography, film making, reportage (Sunday)
* Traveller history & celebration

Sleeping space is available in caravans and
residents homes or we encourage you to bring a
tent, and you are welcome to sleep over on Friday
August 26th. Please bring a sleeping bag if you
can, and a roll mat is highly recommended
especially since most of the tent space is on hard ground.

A vegan kitchen will be running, and there is a
child’s space. We will be asking for donations to cover our costs.

A draft workshop timetable (subject to change) is
available
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://dalefarm.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/draft-schedule-dfs-aug27.pdf>here.

A welcome pack is available here (in three
formats, all versions are the same):
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26043573/Dale%20Farm%20Solidarity%20Welcome.pdf>Dale
Farm Welcome pdf or
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26043573/Dale%20Farm%20Solidarity%20Welcome.odt>Dale
Farm Welcome odt or
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26043573/Dale%20Farm%20Solidarity%20Welcome.doc>Dale
Farm Welcome word doc - if you have trouble
opening any of these for any reason, please email savedalefarm at gmail.com

The welcome packs contain information on Dale
Farm and the political context of the current
eviction, Camp Constant and what to bring,
Traveller history, and legal advice for activists.

To contact the site office, call: 07583621312

August 30-31 are our final days for site
preparation, and you are encouraged to stay to
help with this. From September 1st onwards, we
need to maintain a constant presence at Dale Farm
in case of eviction. Please sign up to spend a
night or several at Dale Farm:
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/https://smsalerts.tachanka.org/dalefarm/>https://smsalerts.tachanka.org/dalefarm/.
Your long term presence is also encouraged.

For more information and updates, check :
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity>http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity
and
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_124229427082>https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_124229427082

Dale Farm is about 40 minutes from London by
Train, you can find directions and maps on the
website here:
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/contact/>http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/contact/.
 From Wickford Station, its a 15 minute cycle/45
minute walk from the station. To arrange a lift
email: dale.farm at btinternet.com or call
07757533380 or it’s less than a £10 cab ride. Or
you can call the site phone: 07583621312

If you need a haircut before Camp Constant,
<http://dalefarm.wordpress.com/activity/http://thehaircutbeforetheparty.net/>http://thehaircutbeforetheparty.net/
is hosting a Dale Farm info session, 2 pm Thursday August 25th!

+44 (0)7786 952037
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung