Latest, Boston - US govt. takes out occupy protests one by one

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Dec 10 18:52:55 GMT 2011

Occupy Suspects: Police brand campers a terror threat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j1C0roFm9o
Narco-terrorists, suicidal jihadists, and Occupy London? While few
would see any connection between peaceful British activists
protesting economic inequality and the world's most notorious
terrorist groups, London police beg to differ.

Police evict Occupy Boston protesters, 47 arrested
Activists' belongings all stolen and crushed by Boston police
http://rt.com/news/occupy-boston-eviction-police-515/
Published: 10 December, 2011, 20:30
Forty-seven people have been arrested during a police clear-out of
Boston's Dewey Square Occupy camp. Public health and safety was cited
as grounds for the eviction.
Police walked onto the square in two single file lines at 5 am,
warning protesters that anyone refusing to leave would be arrested.
However, about two dozen demonstrators linked arms and sat down in
nonviolent protest. Police swiftly set about arresting them. People
were detained for trespassing, disorderly conduct and resisting
arrest. No injuries have been reported.
Police superintendent William Evans said the arrests were made with
"no confrontation whatsoever."
"They wanted to get arrested. It went very well, and we were very
happy with the operation," he said, as cited by the Boston Globe.
It took one hour for police to end the operation and tear down the
tents. The area is now being cleared.
There have been numerous reports on Twitter that a Long Range
Acoustic Device (LRAD) was been brought to the scene in a police
truck, but never used.
Earlier, city officials set a deadline of midnight Thursday for the
protesters to abandon the site but police took no action until early
Saturday. Many pulled up stakes and left the encampment after
learning of the Thursday deadline, but others stayed, saying they
were prepared to be arrested.
Boston mayor Thomas Menino had previously stated that the city had no
plans to evict the protesters from Dewey Square, but later declared
the occupation a public health and safety hazard.
He issued the deadline after a judge ruled on Wednesday that the
protesters had no right to stay in Dewey Square.
William Evans said the department has had a good rapport with Occupy
Boston from the start, but the encampment has been a "major drain" on
city resources, reports the Boston Globe.
"Obviously, I think they overstayed their welcome," he said. "We
moved in when we thought (was) the best time so we wouldn't have any
confrontation."
The encampment in Boston was first erected on September 30th.
Protesters estimate that 100-150 activists were living at the Dewey
Square encampment.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6