[Diggers350] Woodlands.co.uk

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Wed Feb 9 18:51:27 GMT 2011

Wow!    I know of about an acre of woodland  for sale about a mile from
the sea,  across the road from village shop.    The owner wants a claw
back of 50% of any increase in value from house built above the ground,
but only a 10% clawback for an undergound earth sheltered house.

There is another larger woody bit further inland, with a spring on the
land, that owner was looking for some £25,000 for on the same terms.

Ilyan