Re: [Diggers350] EU £bn contribution?

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jan 6 18:23:23 GMT 2011

James,

I thought you had got this figure already by another route?
Worth remembering that the old Office for
National Statistics was rather too close to
comfort to the intelligence services.
It was seen by some control freaks as providing
information which could be of use to an 'enemy'.
It's not clear whether or not that enemy might
include the latest manifestation of the
anti-democratic, fascist, ERT controlled EU ;-)

Tony