resource for farmers

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 20:04:07 GMT 2011

http://www.farmkind.org/

Who and what is Farm Kind? Farm Kind was founded by myself, Harold Brown. Some
folks call me Farmer Brown. I was born on a family farm and spent half of my
life in agriculture. This includes three years working in the dairy industry.
Growing up a farm kid gave me a rich experience that few people have the benefit
of knowing these days. It taught me the value of community, of hard work, and
that our personal choices have everything to do with the world we create.
This website is intended to be a resource for farmers who want to make the
transition from animal based to plant based agriculture, for consumers to learn
a different perspective on how food is produced, to help those who desire to
reconnect with the land and become farmers, to support local food production,
environmental and social justice issues, the rights of all living beings to be
co-cohabitants of this planet, and how these things have everything to do with
creating the peaceful world that all beings desire.