[Diggers350] What next? 10:10

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sat Jan 8 00:49:20 GMT 2011

The Global Commons Institute http://www.gci.org.uk/  gave a pretty full
exposition, about twenty years ago.
The Fascism of Democracy is such that they were ignored.

The rest of this may be a repeat

God saw the necessity for 'Contraction and Convergece' and that
dramatically reducing the population of vermin polluting the planet is
the only option to ensure the survival of this Creation.

There are now so many Atheists and 'People of the Book' (who do not have
true religious faith, they believe words,) that God has lost the source
of spiritual power and is no longer competent.    HIV was  too easily
counteracted  by scientists,   Bird flu did not spread from human to
human, and Swine flu just is not lethal enough to get  rid of five
billion Homo Saps.    Ibola does not appear in an international airport
from were it would soon be globally effective, but in isolated villages
where it is so lethal it is self limiting.

The attempt by Scientists on the side of God to combine Bird flu
lethality with Swine flu human to human infectiousness through the
vaccine route was foiled by the agents of Satan who detected
'contaminated' vaccines and  had them withdrawn.

With his massed Bankers, Politicians, and Economists busy inflating the
currency, aided by Leninists debauching  the same,  Satan is assured
growth will continue to his ultimate triumph.    Extinction.

Enjoy Life
Ilyan