Storyville: 'Meet the Climate Sceptics', Monday, BBC4,

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Sat Jan 29 16:56:19 GMT 2011

Following hard on the heels of last week's Horizon programme:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00y5j3v/Storyville_20102011_Meet_the_Climate_Sceptics/

Storyville - 2010-2011
16. Meet the Climate Sceptics

BBC Four, 10pm, Monday 31st January 2011

Filmmaker Rupert Murray takes us on a journey into the heart of climate
scepticism to examine the key arguments against man-made global warming and to
try to understand the people who are making them.

Do they have the evidence that we are heating up the atmosphere or are they
taking a grave risk with our future by dabbling in highly complicated science
they don't fully understand? Where does the truth lie and how are we, the
people, supposed to decide?

The film features Britain's pre-eminent sceptic Lord Christopher Monckton as he
tours the world broadcasting his message to the public and politicians alike.
Can he convince them and Murray that there is nothing to worry about?

- --

.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey-2011.asc