Share your views with the Independent Panel on Forestry

Darren Hill mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 12:24:20 BST 2011

http://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/en/campaigning/our-campaigns

"Take Action
Join the forestry conversation!
*The Independent Panel on Forestry would like to hear your views on
forests and woods in England, and what this part of our landscape can
and should provide, now and in the future. *
We have made it easy for everyone to speak up for woods and trees using
a simple electronic form, below. Your contribution will be sent straight
to the Panel - it is waiting to hear from you and ready to listen before
making its recommendations to Government"