Looking for Land

Val Valgrant at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 21:12:36 BST 2011

Hi All,

I am Val and I live with Jon and our two children in a rented house in the Peak District.
We have recently sold our own house, and after paying off our mortgage and other debts we have a small amount left which we hope to buy a few acres of land with.  We are interested in permaculture / living off grid  and possibly doing this with other people in a cooperative.

Is anyone else out there interested in this?
Does anyone know of any land for sale - we're interested in Wales, Peak District and Shropshire, but would consider other locations.

We would also be interested in joining an existing group with similar aims.

Any advice anyone might be able to offer us would be gratefully received.

My contact details are:
Email - valgrant at hotmail.co.uk
Phone - 01663 751 560
Mob   - 07722 083807