20 years of music protest, art,culture exhibition

mark mark at scraprecords.com
Wed Mar 9 10:18:34 GMT 2011

Hi

I thought I would pass this invite from Matt Smith on to you - a protest /
festival  photo exhibition in Bristol, ( Stokes Croft )running from 11th
March.

Also helping with a Mad March Wreck N Roll  live music ( and other
performers ) tour at the moment with various acts from the free festival
/street party scene including  Here & Now, AOS3, Poisoned Electrick Head,
Desert Storm ( who played at RTS and in Bosnia ) and Eat Static and our very
good friends Spanner and Headjam amongst other quality stuff. Plus there are
info stalls at all of the shows. So if anyone has got stuff they want to
stick on an info stall.

Cardiff 12th March
Bristol on the 26th March ( yep- the same time as the big demo in London )

Nottingham 19th March
London 9th April

Cheers

mark