Get out of debt/create your own money supply/beat the bailiffs...

Passing Clouds tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon May 23 23:38:48 BST 2011

[]

With a bank holiday weekend on the horizon, we're
in the mood to party! As most of you know though,
we do like to party with a purpose, so for those
of you interested in your personal sovereignty,
we'd love to see you at our two day FREEMAN
SEMINAR this Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday led
by one of the UK's foremost experts on the
subject Simon the Spaniard. Want to learn how to
get out of debt, deal with the police and unlock
you own financial potential? Come to gain these
tools and more courtesy of the leading voices in
the UK's freeman movement. Book your place
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d3b54d17b055fd1b0>here
and get in on the knowledge!

In celebration of our liberation from the fetters
of the international banking cartels, our
programme this week reaches from NORTH AFRICAN
FUNK right over to BRAZILIAN CARNIVAL
PROCESSIONS. Here's what you need to know...

THIS WEEK AT PASSING CLOUDS:

Yoga at Passing Clouds

Monday 23rd May: Fusion YOGA 6pm and 7.45

UD banner

Tuesday 24th May: UNITED DIVERSITY CO-WORKING SPACE

Join a host of revolutionary thinkers at Passing
Clouds for this weekly co working space hosted by
visionary think tank United Diversity.

11am - 5am free entry

[]

Wednesday 25th May: SWING PATROL + CAKEWALK CAFE

Featuring Swing Patrol Dance Classes from 7 till
9 and wonderful food from 8 upstairs, courtesy of
The Treehouse Cafe and to the accompaniment of
The Cakewalk Cafetieres and carefully selected
cabaret performances, each week we will be joined
by a special guest Headliner for two sets in the
ballroom between 9 and 11 and, for the final
furlong of the night, we’ll head back upstairs to
the comfort of the lounge for a gin-soaked jam
from our legendary George Jam House band and Allstars. Entry £3.50/£5

This Is How We Do It Jam Session

Thursday 26th May: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT - TUMBAITO IN JAM SESSION

Led by Master Venezualan percussionist WILLIAMS
CUMBERBACHE, this is your chance to hear hot
latin funksters TUMBAITO get loose and lively
with an amazing array of guest musicians from
across London's musical spectrum. Latin funk is
where it begins but who knows where it will end?
Last month's Bank Holiday session was a huge success so come early!

Doors 7pm-2.30am. Free before 8pm, £5 after. Full details here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120482374649425&v=photos&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=211577348875171

Saravah Flyer

Friday 27th May: SARAVAH SOUL

With two critically acclaimed albums for TRU
THOUGHTS under their belts along with a string of
tour dates which have flung them to the furthest
reaches of Europe and South America, we are truly
blessed to be able to welcome SARAVAH SOUL back
to Dalston! It's a SARAVAH party, so apart from a
floor scorching set from the half-Brazilian, half
British crew, we'll be partying carnival style
with a traditional MARAKATU CARNIVAL PROCESSION.
For those who have mused on what Saravah have in
their (record) boxes, get ready for a globally
tilted music marathon from  Saravah's DJ
dream-team members OTTO NASCARELLA and JACK
YGLESIAS. Completing the selectors trinity, THE
KMT steps in armed with guest MCs and too much
good music! Oh, did we mention CARNIVAL FACE PAINTING and STREET DANCING?

8pm-3am. £5 before 10pm/£8 after   More info
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d3874a9cdb3addcc0>here

BTB flyer

Saturday 28th May: BEYOND THE BORDERS

You can always rely on the BTB crew to deliver
exciting, original line-ups and this is no
exception. This time heading to North Africa for
our musical delectation, LUDOMIX take the guest
spot promising an electric mix of Rai, Funk,
Latin and rocking guitars. YAK ATTACK keep it
fresh and spontaneous in support and an allstar
DJ line-up of VOLTA FORTYFIVE, U-CEF (Halalwood)
and NICK VAN-GELDER (Dub Colossus) keep it hot from the DJ booth.

8pm-3am. £5 before 10pm, £8 after   More info
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d8cfa599bd94b7bab>here

Sunday 29th May: FREEMAN INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR,
PEOPLE'S KITCHEN FORAGING SPECIAL, CINEMATTERS &
SUNDAY JAM BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL. Busy week? Come
and eat, watch and dance with us. A vision of the
future condensed into 12 hours!

[]

10am-7pm: AN INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR TO THE FREEMAN
MOVEMENT. (2 DAYS - SUNDAY AND MONDAY) Leading
guru on the subject Simon Spaniard will be taking
us through how to liberate your potential within
the  illusionary financial game and free yourself
from the shackles of the legal system.
(<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d0f698be130795f11>More
info)

People's Kitchen at Passing Clouds

1-6pm: THE PEOPLE'S KITCHEN FORAGING SPECIAL.
Hurrah for Summer. People's Kitchen chef Stephen
Wilson is taking people on a foraging expedition
to some woodland corners of Hackney to go
harvesting the free fruits of the land. To get in
on the action, meet at Passing Clouds at 1pm.
Food prep starts 3pm. Dinner is served at 6pm.

Cinematters at Passing Clouds

7pm-9pm: CINEMATTERS FREE FILM SCREENING OF
BURSTING BUBBLES OF GOVERNMENT DECEPTION, dir Robert Arthur Menard

LEARN HOW TO THINK FREE: Robert-Arthur Menard
gives a seminar on The Illusion of the Person,
what Words in Law mean, Consent, Acceptance,
Honor & Dishonour, Bills ... all of Exchange, and
more! Highly relevant information about just how
The Powers That Be govern over us, and what we
can do about. Tricked by the Law is a common
problem for the common free human beings created
by God. After film there will be a discussion and
questions taken by Simon the Spaniard, UK Freeman and Common Law expert.

More info:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=224884914188187#!/event.php?eid=224884914188187

Sunday Jam Bank Holiday Special

8.30pm - 3am SUNDAY JAM SESSION SUMMER BANK
HOLIDAY SPECIAL featuring members of the Passing
Clouds Collective, hosted by Planetman, Kodjovi
Kush and Adesose Wallace. The Sunday jam session
is going from strength to strength! Make sure you
come down for this extra special bank holiday
session featuring legends including Williams
Cumberbache (Venezuela) and King Bozie (Ghana).

(£3, free for musicians)  More Info

<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10df502320b3f4f2d28>https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=211013242264907

****************************************************************NEXT
WEEKS HIGHLIGHTS

Monday 30th May: YOGA 6pm and 7.45

Tuesday 31st May: UNITED DIVERSITY CO-WORKING
SPACE (day) + CATASTROPHE CLUB - films about the
Palestine situation hosted by Hackney Palestine Solidarity Campaign (evening)

Wednesday 1st June: SWING PATROL & CAKEWALK CAFÉ (live 1920's swing jazz)

Thursday 2nd June:  NIGHT OF THE MANDING GRIOT
West African Jam Session hosted by Jally Kebba Susso

Friday 3rd June: SPEAKERS CORNER PRESENTS: BLAK
TWANG + 2000 FAST WOMEN + KWAKE + EODUB MC/Hip hop/spoken word night

Saturday 4th June: LIMPOPO CLUB featuring IMPALA
BAND and Mem Sulieman
(<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d5ebad23310089b12>Info)

Sunday 5th June: PEOPLE'S KITCHEN, CINEMATTERS
AND SUNDAY JAM SESSION BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!!
Get ready for some late night action from the
Passing Clouds Music Collective!

OTHER EVENTS AROUND TOWN:

Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th June 2011 FIRE IN THE MOUNTAIN
@ Aberystwyth, Wales
This is a small event, and are numbers are
limited. Please buy tickets if you intend to
come. More info
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10dc3a079bc091a6c99>here.

Saturday 4th - Sunday 5th June 2011 - THE LONDON GREEN FAIR
@ Regent's Park. Passing Clouds will be having a
presence there with a number of its sister
organisations... watch this space. Free
More info
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d15dda3cdd8769ef4>here.

Tuesday 21st June 2011 - PRACTICAL SQUATTING EVENING
@ OffMarket 121 Lower Clapton Road
7pm
More info: offmarket at riseup.net / 07706279299

July 21st-24th: Join Passing Clouds at the SECRET
GARDEN PARTY! We'll be part of the Revolution
Bunker team (formerly known as Conspiracy Camp).
Get your tickets while you still can! http://www.secretgardenparty.com/2011/

August 5th - 8th: CLOUD CUCKOOLAND FESTIVAL Catch
all your favourite Passing Clouds bands in the
beauty of Somerset's Mendip Hills including Yes
Sir Boss, United Vibrations, Joe Driscol,
Alejandro & the Magic Tombolinos, Only Joe
The Drop, Gypsy Hill, Hempolics +++ if that
doesn't push your good music button we don't know what do.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=108407105913998

FURTHER EDUCATION:

Have you signed the petition against the EU
banning of herbal remedies? Put your name down
quick or forever hold your breath:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/eu_herbal_medicine_ban/97.php?cl_tta_sign=28bc5f35c01954c60a7246411b06757e

An interesting
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10df02aa1daa669e612>counterpoint
to the freeman information via the Informer.

We're getting a lot of news from Natural News
this week. Here's some of the best:

Had enough of federal tyranny over raw milk and
food freedom? Rep. Ron Paul has introduced HR
1830 which would legalize the buying and selling
of raw milk across the United States. Gee, we
should make this guy President or something...
(he seems to understand the concept of freedom)
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10da09ec922038f71cd>http://www.naturalnews.com/032424_Ron_Paul_raw_milk.html

More breaking news: The U.S. government admits
that vaccines cause autism in its payouts of
hundreds of millions of dollars to parents whose
children collapsed into autism after receiving
vaccine shots. This is yet more evidence that
even the government cannot deny the link between vaccines and autism:
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d5637ded02d701906>http://www.naturalnews.com/032423_vaccine_compensation_program_brain_injury.html

Every 30 minutes a farmer in India commits
suicide due to crop devastation caused by
genetically modified seeds. Find out why GMOs are
threatening an entire generation of Indian farmers:
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10dd7a3ea812ac0d18e>http://www.naturalnews.com/032422_GM_crops_suicide.html

Want to know what's really causing the honeybee
population collapse? New evidence points to cell
phones and their interfering radiation:
<http://bullseyetrack.spoonfed.co.uk/c/262/fcdb4cd98517beee7faea59671bc6b9043e338e9909ea10d07aeeffd6a4ad7db>http://www.naturalnews.com/032417_honeybees_population_collapse.html

That's all folks!
adieu.
XXPASSINGCLOUDSXX

Take time to check our sponsor: www.BBC5.tv - the
best source ??? of alternative information on the net.

Copyright © 2011 Passing Clouds. All rights reserved.