[Diggers350] Digest Number 1821

EcoTort Theatre ecotort at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:28:20 GMT 2011

*Noblesse Oblige!***

*WE THE BRITISH PEOPLE HEREBY ACCUSE OUR BRITISH GOVERNMENT OF COMMITTING
SERIOUS CRIMES AMOUNTING TO SEDITION AND HIGH TREASON AT COMMON LAW AGAINST
US, BY ALLOWING AND CONTINUING TO ALLOW THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING INDUSTRY
(A 'FOREIGN POWER') TO UNLAWFULLY GAIN UNLAWFUL FINANCIAL SOVEREIGNTY OVER
THE BRITISH PEOPLE. *

*WE ASSERT THAT THIS SITUATION IS REPUGNANT TO US, IT IS AGAINST COMMON
RIGHT AND REASON, AND IT IS CERTAINLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE PERFORMED BY VIRTUE
OF THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THE INTEREST UPON THE FRAUDULENTLY CREATED LOANS BY
MEANS OF WHICH THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING INDUSTRY HAS UNLAWFULLY USURPED
BRITISH SOVEREIGNTY IS DEMONSTRABLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE PAID.*

*WE ARE THEREFORE IN LAWFUL REBELLION AGAINST THIS UNTENNABLE STATE OF
AFFAIRS AS REQUIRED OF US IN LAW BY THE MAGNA CARTA, AN IRREVOCABLE TREATY
BETWEEN US THE BRITISH PEOPLE, OUR GOVERNMENT, AND OUR SOVEREIGN LADY THE
QUEEN. *

*NO PERSON IS ABOVE THE LAW!***

*WE DEMAND THAT THE ENGLISH LEGAL CONSTITUTION BE RESTORED TO ITS LAWFUL
POSITION ABOVE OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING INDUSTRY
ACCORDING TO THE MAGNA CARTA, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITY - THEREBY EXPEDITING A
SWIFT END TO GLOBAL USURIOUS BANKING PRACTICES, AND INITIATING A WORLD
REVOLUTION FOR THE ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT UNDUE FINANCIAL CONSTRAINT.*

* *

*FREEDOM UNDER THE LAW !                          pass it on !*

EcoTort Theatre,
London,
UK.
EcoTort Blog: