Squatting Exhibition & Event Space - LONDON N7

Zardoz tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Tue Oct 18 22:31:50 BST 2011

john stag <squattersactiongroup at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 am
Subject: OPENING OF SQUATTING EXHIBITION AND EVENT SPACE N7

GRAND OPENING OF SQUATTING EXHIBITION AND EVENT SPACE
THIS WEDNESDAY 19TH OCTOBER 3PM

'Home Ownership Services'
2-4 Tufnell Park Road, N7 0DL

We are proud to announce that after securing a deal with the owner of the premises we will be able to show an exhibition on squatting - Save Our Squats - until November 7th at the current location. After this date we have an opportunity to continue the exhibition at another gallery nearby for up to 3 months.

The exhibition already hosts contributions from Bristol, Amsterdam, and the SQUASH campaign.

CONTRIBUTIONS NEEDED! We call on all positive creative individuals to come to use the space to reminisce, explore, dialogue about squatting, and the effects on all of us of the proposed criminalisation of squatting.
Any archive material of squatting, travelling and protest, including photographic and film, especially welcome.

We also plan to provide a timetable of workshops over the coming weeks, including shoe-making, kalari martial arts, physical theatre.

Opening hours will be Tuesday to Sunday 3pm-9pm
Thursday evening there will be a Storytelling event from 7.30pm

free shop. tea and coffee facilities.

The caretakers of the space can be contacted on 07721375374

Please read: http://london.indymedia.org/articles/10513

For more info please check
http://squattershousingactiongroup.wordpress.com

--