Land & Freedom Camp, Clapham Common, Sept 17th

Use It Or Lose It diggers360 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 16:43:28 BST 2011

Land and Freedom

Land is the abundant and scarce at the same time. It is abundant because it fills our common horizon on all side, but made scarce by those who enclose it in order to profit from excluding (or jailing) others. The struggle for Freedom is therefore ultimately a struggle against these enclosures and exclusions an abundant common.

(AND WE PROMISE WHOLEHEARTEDLY WE WILL NOT MESS UP BARBARA TUCKER'S CAMP ON PARLIAMENT SQUARE
http://www.brianhaw.tv/
AND THAT THIS CAMPAIGN WILL IN NO WAY BE AIMED AT TARGETTING OR MARGINALISING OR QUEERING HER PITCH ON PARLIAMENT SQUARE. ;-) ed.)

Enclosures and oppression

Using so called property rights to exclude the needy and coerce them into parting with large parts of the labours fruit is the global method of capitalism. Whoever claims another form of access to and distribution of land or fruit of labour, be it in mere theory or practice, can be assured to be struck by an iron hand, for the propertied classes will not tolerate their priviledges to be called into question.

Reclaim the commons!

Lets celebrate the peoples right to the commons, their local and global struggles to free the world (and our minds) from the enclosures the keep the eath from being what it should be: a COMMON treasury for all.

ORGANIZE!

* for decent and affordable housing in the cities
* for equitable access to land.
* for democratic distribution processes to replace property based markets
* for a sustainable forms of food production
* for labour rights without alienation and exploitation
* for the defence of our commons in social and health services
* for a bailout of civil society from the finacial market mess
* for world wide free migration without borders

** FOR LAND AND FREEDOM IN COMMUNITY **

Join us on Clapham Common between 17 and 25 september 2011, for debate, protest and community building, to share hope and inspiration and work together towards a true global solidarity in spirit AND action.

Saturday 17th of september 2011, 12 O'Clock at the Band Stand on the Commons

Tierra y Libertad!

Things to bring:
Warm clothing, waterproofs, tent, sleeping bag, a mug, bowl + spoon.

Where do we meet:
We will be meeting at the Bandstand on Clapham Common from 11:59 a.m on Saturday 17th September.

Contact Details:
For more info about the camp, please contact:

landandfreedomcamp at aktivix.org

or contact: 07963 475 195.

http://landandfreedom.squat.net/