[Diggers350] Fwd: Thanks for signing the petition to protect our countryside

Dave S dave.silvester at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:53:13 BST 2011

On 21/09/11 01:13, Simon Fairlie wrote:
> Petition against National Planning Policy Framework

I've been avoiding signing this (for now, at least) as I am unsure of
what impact it is likely to have for low-impact self builders,
ecovillages (eg. Lammas and similar, not government so-called
"eco-towns") and so on.

Would someone who understands the ramifications of this legislation on
genuine LID be willing to post a summary?  (A short one would be fine!)

Will it have any effect on TAN6 / One Planet Development in Wales?

Thank you very much!

~Dave