Thu17-Sun20May BRIGHTON Squatters Convergence

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 23:12:44 BST 2012

Squatters Convergence Brighton 2012
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/04/494444.html

SNOBaha | 01.04.2012 14:45 | Free Spaces
The Squatters Network of Brighton (and hove
actually) is having a squatters convergence from 17th to 20th May 2012.

OH we do like to squat beside the seaside!

Squatters Convergence Brighton 2012
Thurs 17th – Sun 20th May

Following the success of previous squatting
convergences across Europe (Dijon '07, Leeds,
Berlin '08 & Bristol '09) the Squatters Network
of Brighton (S.N.O.B) invites YOU for a weekend
by the sea for the next squatter convergence!
With a bit of luck there should be some workshops
(nominate yourself to run one!) and plenty of
opportunities to get rowdy with your fellow squatters.

Celebrate squatting, meet squatters from all over
the UK and other countries, spread the word about
what's going on in your city, and mobilise for
action against the squatting ban right on Mike Weatherly's door step.

In true squatter style this event will be focused
on D.I.Y. and autonomous ethos so bring ideas, friends and things to share.

For more information or if you want to get
involved in organising, hosting workshops or
other events at the convergence please
contact  convergencebrighton at riseup.net or phone 07583010898

Expect crowded floors and gak galore!

www.network23.org/snob

SNOBaha
  e-mail: convergencebrighton at riseup.net
  Homepage: www.network23.org/snob
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6