Israel has destroyed some 18,000 Palestinian homes since 1967

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Aug 23 00:04:42 BST 2012

         Lord, You are a refuge for the
oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble (Ps
9:9). We pray for an end to Israel's policy of
home demolitions in the occupied Palestinian
territories which, in defiance of international
law and the Geneva Conventions, has led to the
destruction of some 18,000 Palestinian homes since 1967.

Each Thursday at noon in Jerusalem, Sabeel holds
a Communion service that is open to the
community. It is a time to join together to
discuss how the scriptures apply to our lives
today, to pray for the needs of this region and
our world and to share the Eucharist. Starting in
the Pacific Islands, passing through Asia,
Africa, Palestine, Europe, the Americas and on
around the globe, we pray for peace with justice.

Please Note: This is Sabeel's final Wave of
Prayer until September. We invite you to continue
to pray with and for us until then.
http://www.sabeel.org/waveofprayer.php

Sabeel Wave of Prayer, Thursday, August 16, 2012

·        Lord, You are a refuge for the
oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble (Ps
9:9). We pray for an end to Israel's policy of
home demolitions in the occupied Palestinian
territories which, in defiance of international
law and the Geneva Conventions, has led to the
destruction of some 18,000 Palestinian homes
since 1967. We especially remember those
threatened by demolition orders on two UN
trailers given to shelter families whose homes
have been demolished in Beit Hanina (East
Jerusalem) and eight Palestinian villages in the
south Hebron hills. Lord in Your mercy...

·        Lord, you have created all of humanity
in your image and show no partiality among us
(Gen 1:27, Rom 2:11). We mourn the recent tragic
shooting at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, USA
which ended in the death of six worshippers and
the suicide of the shooter. We mourn the horrific
rise in sectarian violence in Myanmar, in which
many Rohingya Muslims have lost their lives and
thousands have lost their homes. We pray Lord for
Your healing and reconciliation among all who
have been injured by violence driven by the sin
of partiality (Jam 2:9). Lord in Your mercy...

·        Lord, the earth belongs to You, all that
is in it and all who live in it are Yours (Ps
24:1). We pray for those impacted by the recent
earthquakes in Iran. Over 300 have died,
thousands have been injured, 60 villages have
been leveled, and at least twice as many have
been damaged. Grant, Lord, swift comfort and
relief to the living and peace to the dead. Lord in Your mercy...

·         With the World Council of Churches we
pray for the churches and residents of Aotearoa
New Zealand, Australia. Lord in your mercy...

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6