The Campaign for Public Ownership

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 13:31:04 GMT 2012

The Campaign for Public Ownership
http://campaign4publicownership.blogspot.co.uk/
The Campaign for Public Ownership is a cross-party organisation which
aims to harness public dissatisfaction with privatisation and
campaign for a reversal of the disastrous policies of the last
twenty-nine years. The Campaign will expose the cost to the public of
privatisation, and highlight the inefficiencies and profiteering of
the privatised companies. We also strongly urge that the British
government does not give a penny of taxpayers money to a privately
owned company without the public receiving equity in that company.
The Campaign will seek to counter the negative propaganda about
public ownership put about by those with a vested financial interest
in privatisation. It's time to bring to an end the Great
Privatisation Rip-Off. If you'd like to get involved in our campaign,
please email us at Publicownership at hotmail.co.uk. Also keep up to
date with developments by following us on Twitter and Facebook!

https://twitter.com/PublicOwnership
@PublicOwnership

A Facebook resource for people from left, right or centre who think
that utilities should be in the public's hands and if any businesses
want public subsidy they should give the public shares. We will
campaign for cooperatives, non-profit social ownership, and the
election of commissioners in public industries
http://www.facebook.com/groups/32181268937/

also ;-)

The aim of the Campaign for Free Public Transport is to secure an
expanded, land and water based public transport system that is fully
integrated, accessible, reliable, publicly owned and ultimately free
for all at the point of use.
http://www.freepublictransport.org.uk/ Objectives:
1. To defend the free bus pass for the over 60s.
2. To extend free public transport to children, young people, the
unemployed and those in receipt of income support.
3. To secure public ownership of the public transport system, its
expansion, full integration and rational planning.
4. To defend and extend the availability and reliability of public transport.
5. To conduct rigorous research on the funding and organisation of
public transport.
6. To disseminate the Aims of the Campaign and build public support for them.

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6