[Diggers350] Solas EcoVillage Project (Scotland) Seeks Members & Land

david bangs dave.bangs at virgin.net
Wed Feb 22 22:01:36 GMT 2012

Sounds appalling...this 'no planning' dictum sounds like a re-birthed plotlanders initiative...chaotic land despoilation as a precursor for Barrett Homes, Crest Nicholson and the rest to come in on your heels.

Your notion of 'confronting planning jurisdiction' - no ambivalence, no nuance, no contradictions, no context, just a crass statement - sounds like it's taken right out of some neo-liberal cook book.

Donald Trump would take you on as apprentices, I'm sure...

Dave Bangs