Walking to Windsor to start eco-village this Saturday

no body diggers360 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 17:54:23 BST 2012

Hello please circulate this to friends and interested parties...

Eco-village occupation in Windsor this June.

This Saturday 09th June, we will be walking from Syon Lane Community Allotment
in West London to Windsor.  We will be camping for one night on the route. Our
aim is to start a community on a piece of disused land on the Crown Estate.
We plan to grow our own food, make shelters and live sustainably: to show an
alternative to our system of crisis. We call for the right for everyone to be
able to use the disused land to live on, free the yoke of debt and rent.
If you share our vision, and you are willing to work to achieve it, we welcome
you to join us.

Meetup details:

Meet at Syon Lane Community Allotment on Sat 09th June from 11 a.m. We will be
departing at 1 p.m sharp.  Bring camping equipment, warm  clothing, mug, bowl,
spoon and a torch. Also please bring seeds and any useful equipment if you can.
Should you wish to meet us in Windsor, or at some other point along the
journey, please call the numbers below to find out where we are or visit the
website.
If  you would like to know more about this  project, please visit:
www.diggers2012.wordpress.com or email      diggers2012 at yahoo.co.uk
Alternatively you can call or text the following numbers: 07963 475 195 / 07905
283 114 to find out more.

Syon Lane Community Allotment Directions and map.
Street Address: The lane adjacent to Platform 1, Syon Lane Station, Rothbury
Gardens, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5JG
Getting to the site: We are situated on the long strip of land adjacent to
Platform 1 of Syon Lane Station, on the line coming from Waterloo via Kew
Bridge and Hounslow.  For train times, check: www.nationalrail.co.uk
Nearest Tube: Osterley – Turn left out of the station, follow the Great West
Road until you reach Syon Lane, then turn right. Then turn right down a
footpath before you cross the railway bridge, it will lead you through to
Rothbury Gardens, and you will see our site entrance opposite.
Nearest bus stop: London Road – Busch Corner (237/267/235) – Come up either
Spur Road or Syon Lane until you reach the railway bridge. Then go onto
Platform 1 and follow the footpath between two metal fences, you will see our
entrance on your left.

Map link: http://g.co/maps/ga6mn

http://diggers2012.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/events/388997621152693/
http://london.indymedia.org/events/12282
https://twitter.com/#!/freetheland

There are fliers available here: http://diggers2012.wordpress.com/fliers/

Check out our 'Declaration from the dispossessed' here:
http://diggers2012.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/a-declaration-from-the-dispossessed/