Walking to Windsor to start eco-village this Saturday

marksimonbrown mark at tlio.org.uk
Thu Jun 7 13:32:34 BST 2012

Dave, I have been assured by the organisers that they will not now be doing the occupation at the original site they informed you about in a private email.

The new site is not SSSI. Not saying anymore about the site on email on a public list in advance of the action. You will be happy to see that they have taken on board your constrcutive criticisms - though this was not the main reason for their change of location.

Good luck to the organisers. I feel they need our support.