[Diggers350] highly educated and politicised under 25s

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Jun 30 19:16:43 BST 2012

Money only has the crooked power it does.....
See Bill Still's long doc The Money Masters
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 and
The Secret of Oz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI

after the land has been stolen from under the population.
Which is why no kind of 'clever' land tax system
such as LVT can ever put things right.
The answer is land for all.
The common treasury is not in Whitehall .... ;-)

Remember this recent posting with its incredibel pictures?
Is Kowloon the end result of Land Value Tax (LVT)?

Tony