URGENT support needed tomorrow 2PM Glos County Court - ProtectThe Wilderness

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Mar 4 22:11:18 GMT 2012

Urgent support needed!tomorrow 2PMGlos CountyCourt.ProtectThe Wilderness
http://bristol.indymedia.org/article/707833

  south west | local government | press release  Sunday March 04,
2012 19:09 by Apok all at protectthewilderness dot org dot uk

Urgent support needed! tomorrow 2PM Glos County Court.

Tomorrow, Monday 5th @2pm Gloucester county council are taking
Protect the Wilderness to their courthouse (near the docks) with the
intention of being granted an IMMEDIATE, and ILLEGAL eviction order
for the Wilderness centre. This is a desperate attempt to prevent the
reclaim the fields gathering from happening later in the week.

Gloucester County Court have been known to start and end a hearing,
before the time stated on the Court papers, so we'll be there EXTRA
early just to make sure.

We have strong evidence that suggests they have already made
arrangements for an illegal eviction tomorrow, as soon as their
rubber-stamping court gives the go-ahead, we suspect they'll be
lurking around the site, waiting. We urgently need a larger presence
at the Wilderness Centre site to stop this from happening.

Planning is already under way to build houses on the site, that will
line the pockets of a few corrupt counsellors who have their fingers
in property development companies. This will not only mean the loss
of an invaluable environmental education and community resource, but
also the destruction of an incredibly rare, bio-diverse habitat, and
almost unavoidably the destruction of endangered species of mice and
wild flowers -another blow for our struggling Bees!

The Reclaim the fields gathering WILL be going ahead but we urge you
to get down here as soon as you can. WE NEED HELP NOW!

Legal Observers, Protest Pixies, Tree Climbers, Land Rights
Activists, Environmental Activsts, Mr Barry Cador and ALL who care
about the Wilderness, this is one fight that we can, and will win!

Public support, cross-group solidarity is strong, we even have some
of the local police willing to get on side. If there is a mass
gathering of people at the Wilderness Centre Monday 2o'clock, and
also at the Court- they wouldn't dare stand up to a Unified
Community! Lets show them that we are ONE!

Spread the word.

Wilderness Centre, Wilderness Drive, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0HA
all at protectthewilderness.org.uk
07811 726 372
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6