[Diggers350] 100 TSG illegally evict social centre

Ram Selva seeds at snail.org.uk
Tue Mar 13 08:36:00 GMT 2012

I don't want to comment too much in case I get in to trouble!

Best I can do is to point to this damage limitation outlet (The
Guardian) preempting the many questions such as that may be asked...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/mar/12/london-olympics-security-lockdown-london?newsfeed=true

-- most real issues will have no questions asked but in case they are
asked (like by Ian) there'd be no ione willing to answer them!

The PR for Olympics is in full swing.

G4Safghanistan(.com) canceled the latest illegal and immoral charter
flight to Afghanistan (from the UK).
They are being safe though as the civilian massacre by US 'soldier'
might create issues though they know the population in the UK is well
subdued with misinformation and enough brainwashing.

This'll go down in history as the Olympics where the politicised human
rights caravan that travels with it (parasites off it - to be more
precise) was given ...well food grow in round-abouts jobs!!

Ram