[Diggers350] PR for 'Second Generation' GM Crops starts in the UK

frank bowman greenwomble at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:07:14 BST 2012

just to add I do not wish to be conflictive over the important issues
of consumerism based on the iresponsible behaviour and growth of that
due to power authority and its amassing of money.  spoiling our planet
life and so also ourselves. other groups are concerned with all that
as there focus, and I am extremely grateful for their energy and work.

Our digger group has just over 10,000 pounds so far for digger land.
for diggers. ethics, which is freeconomy.
If someone thinks that is small, then I ask how much do they have? and
also I ask how much is that a reflection of the digger movement which
I would include all the dispossessed.  I also live on digger land but
that also has rules of total vegan, in other words extending none
exploitation to  none exploitation of other cousin species and also
has transition rules to get to a  total moneyless economy. Personally
speaking I and a few others of our groups need to be in discussion of
land repossession with people who are interested in land and land
Cooperatives. sharing ethos.

 frank

--
  It's a revolution. But it's the sort of revolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might