Twin Oaks: Small-scale communism in America

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed May 2 22:16:00 BST 2012

Twin Oaks: Small-scale communism in America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGv50uYUHJw
Published on 30 Apr 2012 by RussiaToday
They do not have a group religion, their beliefs
are diverse. They do not have a central leader,
they govern themselves by a special form of
democracy. They are self-supporting economically,
and partly self-sufficient. They make and sell
casual furniture, hammocks and tofu. They live in Twin Oaks.

Twin Oaks Intentional Community
http://www.twinoaks.org
100 People Sharing Our Lives ยท
Twin Oaks is an intentional community in rural
central Virginia, made up of around 85 adult
members and 15 children. Since the community's
beginning in 1967, our way of life has reflected
our values of cooperation, sharing, nonviolence,
equality, and ecology. We welcome you to schedule
a visit. We do not have a group religion; our
beliefs are diverse. We do not have a central
leader; we govern ourselves by a form of
democracy with responsibility shared among
various managers, planners, and committees. We
are self-supporting economically, and partly
self-sufficient. We are income-sharing. Each
member works 42 hours a week in the community's
business and domestic areas. Each member receives
housing, food, healthcare, and personal spending money from the community.

RT on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
RT on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6