97% Owned

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 2 14:46:54 BST 2012

We've just put this doc up on our independent news website BSNEWS - also, check out our other brilliant docs and articles in the Money and Finance section:

'97% Owned is a new documentary that reveals how money is at
the root of our current social and economic crisis. Featuring frank interviews
and commentary from economists, campaigners and former bankers, it exposes the
privatised, debt-based monetary system that gives banks the power to create
money, shape the economy, cause crises and push house prices out of
reach.'
http://bsnews.info/_97Owned.html
</frame>