Library protesters mount 24-hour guard

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu May 17 22:36:23 BST 2012

Library protesters mount 24-hour guard
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/london/library-protesters-mount-24hour-guard-7762871.html
Campaigners fighting the closure of Kensal Rise library have begun
guarding it around the clock to prevent Brent council removing books
and equipment.
Mothers and pensioners are among those working in shifts as security
guards to stop council contractors from trying to strip the library,
which was closed last year because of budget cuts.
Mother-of-three Paula Gomez, 35, was one of two campaigners outside
the library this morning. Fellow protester Laura Collignon, 35, said:
"We will have two people to stop books being taken away until the
council talks to us.
We are asking everyone to contact the leader of the council, Muhammed
Butt, to say thanks for not removing the books, but we want him to
sit down with the group. It's bizarre that they won't let the
community run their library."
It comes after ugly scenes yesterday when masked contractors forced
their way into the building. They got past around 50 campaigners and
started packing up equipment but protesters blocked the doors and the
council was forced to back down. A Brent spokesman said: "Due to
police concerns, the council has decided not to continue with the
removal of books for the time being."
Author Alan Bennett is understood to be in talks with All Souls
College, Oxford, which owns the building, to try to keep the books at
Kensal Rise.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6