Another man told off for tending Bristol Council land

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat May 19 21:32:20 BST 2012

Church bans kind-heart from looking after graves
Stephen Jackson spent £9,000 restoring the cemetry
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/321042/Church-bans-kind-heart-from-looking-after-graves
Saturday May 19,2012 - By Giles Sheldrick
A GOOD Samaritan who has spent thousands of
pounds of his own money restoring a cemetery has
been banned by church officials from carrying out any more work.
In four years, Stephen Jackson spent £9,000
renovating crumbling tombstones, cutting back
under growth and replacing gates at the graveyard
entrance. Among the graves he has restored were
those of five Victoria Cross war heroes.
But he has now been ordered to down tools after a
meeting with church officials. They claim he
needs a special permit to work at St Mary Redcliffe Cemetery in Bristol.
Mr Jackson, 62, was told he should only tend his relatives’ graves.
Yesterday he said: “I was so upset when I came
out of the meeting. They told me I shouldn’t have
had the gates done. What I have done I’ve done
with my own resources – but they are not going to stop me.
“For the diocese to have allowed the cemetery to
get into that position is a disgrace. If it was
just left it would become more and more overgrown.”
They told me I shouldn’t have had the gates done
Mr Jackson began visiting the cemetery four years
ago to pay his respects to Colston Marshall,
father of his foster father George Marshall. As a
child Mr Jackson and his brother were rescued
from a life in a children’s home by Mr Marshall and his wife Gladys.
The former Cadbury’s chocolate factory worker
thought tending the graves was a fitting way of showing his gratitude.
Bristol Diocese said that because the cemetery is
now closed to burials, responsibility for main
tenance rests with the city council. It said
“ecclesiastical law” also forbids work being
carried out on “other graves and memorials or
parts of the cemetery” without the permission of the diocese.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6