Commons Community Knowledge Garden

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed May 23 13:41:36 BST 2012

     "Imagine lush vegetation alternating with well-kept clearings that
have benches, shades, and a web of garden paths connecting them all. The
paths are well-indexed and lead to knowledge domains of interest to the
visitors, domains that can be navigated by multiple methods to match
their learning styles. Well, that's the idea and we are not there yet;
in fact, we are just putting the first seeds in the ground.

     "Knowledge garden" is a metaphor for a dynamic and living system of
information, ideas, and inspiration that interact, cross-fertilize, feed
and grow on each other. It is a public service of the School of
Commoning and a part of the global knowledge commons, which is seeded
with thought-provoking articles, interviews, research papers, etc.
Depending on how much attention those seeds will receive from you and
other users and members, some of them may turn into fast-growing, robust
plants, others will not. Welcome to our participatory collective
intelligence!"

http://www.schoolofcommoning.com/content/community-knowledge-garden