Ash - visit these giants before they die

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Tue Oct 30 13:18:35 GMT 2012

Do not blame only  the  'Condemn/Libcon' for this without including the
Labour Party who had many years in Government to introduce the sort of
plant import protection they have in New Zealand and Australia.

Soon, somewhere in the world, swine flu and bird flu will get together
to make enormous reductions in the human population.    It will arrive
everywhere very quickly through intercontinental airlines,  probably
before it is identified, and before any quarantinecan be introduced.

  Had Financiers and Bankers had the wit to support Bond's Airship
Industries  we could now be thinking of having built in quarantine in
the Airship flight timefor intercontinental travel. going the long way
around with the winds.
Ilyan