Website launch BSNEWS News You Won't Find on BBC or ITN

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Apr 4 00:04:19 BST 2013

Congratulations Alison
Looks great
have circulated it
Keep it up!

Tony

At 16:02 03/04/2013, Alison Banville wrote:

>The independent, non-corporate news website run by myself and Mike
>Raddie has been revamped and relaunched!
>
>Media Lens and Channel 4 News's editor love it (even though we've
>had our run-ins with the latter) so hope you do too:
>
>http://bsnews.info/

+44 (0)7786 952037
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.dialectradio.co.uk
Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27