Science of Fracking: Jessica Ernst, environmental consultant to US gas & oil industry

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Aug 5 00:45:59 BST 2013

Jessica Ernst, an environmental consultant with the gas and oil
industry in the U.S. and Canada for 30 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGBCsOOXDQ

 From an Irish perspective

Here are the 3 most important points and things people can do based
on the brilliant information imparted to us by Jessica Ernst and
Eddie Mitchel last night...

We have to be very clear..
1.The department of energy have set up a stearing group to look into
the granting of licenses that would allow fracking. There is No
representatives from the department of Health or the department of
Agriculture on this stearing group. We need to demand that there has
to be because of the grave concerns we have with regards to animal
and human health.

2.The E.P.A ( a government body- Environmental Protection Agency) are
legally immune to any negative repercussions from decisions they make
or environmental impact statements they may carry out on behalf of
the government. - this needs to be changed so that they are instead
held accountable.

3. People need to write to Fergus O Dowd and tell him that they Do
Not want him to grant Any exploration license to any company that
would allow them to carry out hydraulic fracturing in Ireland.

Any or all these demands can be sent to Minister of State Fergus O
Dowd- or Minister for the Department of Enery, Pat Rabbitte or both-
see details below
People can write, call or email either or both as Jessica said speak
from the heart so I think it's plain and simple write in your own words to them

We dont have to be experts , we do have to be very concerned citizens....

+44 (0)7786 952037
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.dialectradio.co.uk
Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org