Cameron secret nuke deal behind Mandela's back raising £17 .9m 4 Tories?

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Dec 8 08:15:29 GMT 2013

David Cameron secret 1989 S. Africa nuclear arms
deal behind Mandela's back raising £17.9m 4 Tories?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1EN5_9nIk

Old Labour Oxford Economist Martin Summers talks
about what he believes was a secret and highly
illegal nuclear arms deal involving a young and
ambitious David Cameron as well as Doctor David
Kelly. Done behind the back of Nelson Mandela and
the ANC, designed to raise £17.8m Tory funding
for the 1992 General Election Campaign

-- Origins of Mystery Donation of £17.8 millions:
If we can recall HANSARD 22nd June 1993 we can find the following:
Column 197
Mr. Hoyle: If the hon. Gentleman will allow me, I
shall tell him what information is now given to
us. We understand the expenditure and what Tory
central office receives. In 1992, central office
received £20.7 million. When we asked about that
and about company donations, the Tory party told
us to look at company accounts.
I repeat: in 1992, the Tories received £20.7
million. When the records were checked by
Companies house, only £2.9 million was shown in
company accounts. That means that there is a
deficit of £17.8 million. We want to know where that £17.8 million came from.

It is very clear where this money came from as
well as the token offer given to Blair.
Right from the onset a small group of people in
both the US and UK knew of this deal and how the
weapons that the British Taxpayer had paid for
had gone missing. On this side of the Pond we can
be rest assured that the following people knew:
Thatcher (Mother and Son Mark), David Cameron,
the nobleman with the initials of KW, John Major
and his senior guys. On the Labour Party side of
the fence it would have been Tony Blair and his
close team followed by Gordon Brown. As we
already know Thatcher put in an appearance at
Number 10 Downing Street when they both came into
office.. once can assume it was not to congratulate them!
http://petereyrepatch.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/us-and-uk-lost-three-nuclear-weapons_05.html

Let's refresh our minds as to what happened in
1989 when a young Tory researcher, David Cameron
(under the apron strings of Maggie Thatcher) went
to South Africa on a sanctions busting all
expenses paid trip (paid for by ARMSCOR) to
Pellindaba  a nuclear weapons  facility.
Cameron was accompanied by Sir Kenneth Warren and
the purpose of the trip was to purchase three,
battlefield ready 20kt nuclear bombs, that the
Conservatives wanted to use on Saddam in the event he did not toe the line.
Sir Ken Warren who went to South Africa with
David Cameron to illegally purchase three 20kt
nuclear bombs, which then resulted in the theft
of £17.8 million tax payers money which then (due
to gross neglect) allowed them to be stolen and sold on the black market
Under the UN radar, South Africa, with the help
of Israel, developed ten bombs and test fired one
at Prince Edward Island to the South of the country.
This left nine weapons that caused South Africa,
US, UK and Israel great concern as they did not
want them to fall into the hands of the next black regime.
The plan was to ship the entire load to Chicago
for decommissioning but Maggie Thatcher had other
ideas and so just before she finished in office
she signed an Urgent Operational Requirement
(UOR) document that listed them as being three cylinders!
They were prepared and shipped in standard 20
foot sea containers from Durban to Oman without
any security. There was a hidden observation
window so that the core temperature could be checked as required.
The deal was arranged privately using British
Taxpayers money involving the arms dealer John
Bredenkamp with the assistance of Mark Thatcher
and many high profile politicians. £17.8 million
was siphoned into the Tory Party Election Fund..
this money was exposed by the Labour Party in
Parliament by Lord Doug Hoyle and Margaret
Beckett MP and is listed in Hansard June 22 1993 from Column 197.
The nuclear bombs arrived in Oman, were put into
an insecure compound and checked by Dr. David
Kelly who had the responsibility to look after
the weapons and check that they were in good
condition prior to the release of the money. (So
you see dear Dr. Kelly knew too much).
Some time later the three weapons were stolen by
the same arms dealer, John Bredenkamp and sold on the black market.
It was believed that these weapons found their
way to Iraq but were then moved into Syria in
three ambulances as they were highly mobile.
Tony Blair with the help of Alastair Campbell
then sexed up the Iraq Dossier to influence the
UK into going to war.. the only problem was that
if having nuclear bombs was justification for
going to war, then we went to war with the wrong country.
Tony Blair created the Nuclear Explosions Act
which technically would now cause great concern
for many of the players that took part in this
highly illegal and deeply flawed operation.
Did Ms Tara Davison have information that could
have blown open this deceit at the Chillcot Inquiry?
http://eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/pandora's-box----massive-fraud-tax-evasion-all-linked-to-illegal-arms/