[Diggers350] Advert in Land mag?

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:41:42 GMT 2013

Hi Simon

Thanks for this.

Earlier this year I was offered an amazing piece of land, about a hectare of agricultural on the foothills of the High Atlas just 40 mins from Marrakech, for about 30,000 pounds. It would make a brilliant solar eco-village site, plenty of water underground and all the land adjacent to it is also undeveloped - would an ad for potential stakeholders be appropriate or are we restricted to the UK?

I've also just forwarded your note to other Occupy people in UK.

Warm wishes

Mark
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone