[Diggers350] Re: Housing policy train crash in 'Rabbit Hutch' Britain

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Tue Feb 26 07:59:20 GMT 2013

While British people continue to expect their entire home to be
heated to 20 degrees throughout winter, isn't it better that they
remain small?

The biggest cause of "rabbit hutches" in the UK is the subdivision of
family accommodation into single person units, because people are so
fussy about sharing nowadays.

Simon