Windrow 5

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Sun Jan 6 13:23:52 GMT 2013

Dear Mower

Please find attached as a pdf  a copy of Windrow 5, the Newsletter of
the Scythe Association of Britain and Ireland.

If you have any problem with the attachment, or if you need a high
resolution version,  please get back to me.

If you wish to unsubscribe to this publication please email me saying
so.

The next issue of the Windrow will appear in late April or early May,
so please send material for publication to me by mid-April.

My apologies if I have sent this twice; this has  a revised date for
the Easter Countie Festival.

Best wishes for the New Year.

Simon

Simon Fairlie