US based group - Green Unity for Nature and Animal Liberation

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 13:24:13 BST 2013

Info on this fabulous facebook group - please join and share!!!
About
We all are The Green Unity. We are one. And it is our duty to educate. It is our duty to make a difference. It is our duty to save the planet. Our future is green!
MissionTo educate the people on the importance of living exploitation free, eco friendly, compassionate and conscious lifestyles.
Description
Exposing the truth and promoting exploitation free and eco friendly lifestyles and proper human nutrition...

We must stop exploiting animals.
We must stop exploiting the planet.
We must stop messing with Nature.
...We must go green to save the world.

And remember... Passivism ain't activism